IMMUNO-COV™ is the test for antibodies that block infection of COVID-19. IMMUNO-COV™ is a high throughput vesicular stomatitis virus (VSV)-based surrogate virus neutralization assay for the accurate quantitation of SARS-CoV-2 neutralizing antibodies.
Developed by affiliates Imanis and Vyriad, in collaboration with Regeneron and Mayo Clinic.
- IMMUNO-COV™ quantifies and tracks neutralizing antibodies that block SARS-CoV-2 infection
- IMMUNO-COV™ is a high-throughput, easily understood reporting assay
- IMMUNO-COV™ is a key testing technology for people with prior SARS-CoV-2 infections to assess the strength and durability of their immunity to COVID-19 over time
- IMMUNO-COV™ evaluates relative effectiveness of SARS-CoV-2 vaccines in individuals
- IMMUNO-COV™ provides insight as to when it is safe to return to work and resume normal activities of daily life (after consulting a healthcare provider)
- IMMUNO-COV™ is a key testing technology for entities wishing to maintain a protective “bubble” for their teams
Scientific, Institutional and Clinical (Patient) Applications
IMMUNO-COV™ was developed to address the urgent need to know whether an individual who has recovered from COVID-19 has maintained the protective neutralizing antibodies against the virus. Since its launch, supporting the scientific and research community has been our top priority. As we broaden IMMUNO-COV™’s availability, our support of this community continues in ongoing work on these and other applications:
- Evaluates relative effectiveness of SARS-CoV-2 vaccines in individuals
- Key testing technology for people with prior SARS-CoV-2 infections to assess the strength and durability of their immunity to COVID-19 over time
- Physician ordered tests for patients presumed or suspected to have been exposed to the virus (or a vaccine) more than 2 weeks prior to testing
Please contact us to discuss how you can access the IMMUNO-COV™ assay.